Wednesday, April 9, 2014

SHOP IT: iHERB


I love love LOVE talking shop! If you need a great supplier of natural anything, iHerb has fast become my go-to site. Through all my reading and research I have compiled quite a list of things to try- many of which I had never heard of and definitely had not seen on the shelves. So I was pretty excited to check out this site and find everything and more. I started with skin care since this crazy winter left my skin wanting, but my wish list keeps growing with teas, foods, candles, and products for home.

Above are the products I am currently using and loving- my favorite is probably the jojoba oil! All of them are noteworthy though, so if you are looking for masks I love the Ayurveda mud mask, enzyme mask and healing rough spots all over with straight MSM cream.

Happy Shopping ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment