Thursday, June 20, 2013

TILL DEATH DO US PART

Today is Nate and I's 4 year wedding anniversary ... 4 YEARS. That's crazy talk. It seems like so much time has past and yet none at all. He's my best friend, my rock, my everything. At the end of the day he is the one I always want to hang out with. I can't help it, I'm smitten!

4 years brings a lot of changes, a lot of ups and downs ... the whole in sickness and in health makes an appearance (hello stomach flu on New Years Eve) and we live to tell the tale. We share inside jokes, have strange obsessions with the same shows, movies, and music and yet are still different enough for the other to share interesting and usually pointless facts about our passions. It isn't always bliss but those are the moments I remember the most vividly. At the end of the day the happiest moments are the ones that never fade, and I hope they never do.

So all I really can say is- I am so happy to we have made it this far (not that there were any doubts) and here is to 4 x infinity more ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment