Wednesday, July 17, 2013

OH to OK: Part 1

Welcome to part one of our road trip adventures! I promise to keep it (fairly) short, its so much fun going back through all of the photos we took- it already feels like an eternity ago!

Growing up, my family always drove for family vacations so it has pretty much been instilled in my bones that road trips offer more opportunities to see and experience new things. Don't get me wrong, sometimes flying is perfect for immediate gratification, but there is something about the open road that always gets me. We had the opportunity to spend a few hours in St. Louis to explore the arch and have some real southern BBQ, it was the perfect way to split the drive. And I conquered my fear of heights long enough to take in the sites from the top of the arch! Win! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment