Thursday, June 13, 2013

#C25K

A few weeks ago my friend told me about this app called Couch to 5K by Zen Labs. At first I was like 'ehhh' because I have never ever claimed to be a runner (and I ran a year of track in school ... sooo) I have just never enjoyed the experience of running. But I was intrigued. Could this little app really take me from the couch to running a 5K?

I am proud to say we are getting ready to start week 3 and the going is is getting easier- we have even started talking about running in an actual 5K at the end of the 9 weeks! I am really hoping this is something we stick with and see all the way through, I don't know if we will always be runners but I would love to say we at least accomplished running a half marathon for the sake of a good story ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment