Wednesday, August 21, 2013

OUTFIT No. 14

 she wore: Old Navy Vintage tee // Forever 21 skirt // H&M sunnies
he wore: Target Tee // Levi Denim // Marvel for Vans found at Journeys

As I am writing this I am watching TLCs Extreme Coupon and can we just say CRAY CRAY? These people are blowing my mind. Granted what they are purchasing is mostly over processed/ low nutrition (you know I have to point that out) but the non food items ... 1,000 tubes of toothpaste FOR FREE?! Mind. Blown. But I digress. 

Its Hump Day people- I have a top sirloin steak in the fridge waiting for the mister and a new quinoa recipe to try. It involves apples and carrots and I am pretty stoked. It is supposed to storm later and I am ready to cozy up on the couch with Nate and Stella with a Blue Moon and recharge for the rest of the week. And after pondering these hairstyles for the last 2 months I finally scheduled an appointment to change up my long locks! Its been 5 years since I have had my long hair and I am a little nervous and a lot excited- I think it will be the perfect change for the end of the season.

So happy hump day to all- relax, recharge, and here is to the rest of the week! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment