Thursday, August 22, 2013

I ♥ Juicing

I have officially joined the green side ...and I love it! I started a juicing schedule where I make three days worth of juice for Nate and I, so every Wednesday and Sunday I am peeling, chopping, and refrigerating 6 jars of healthy goodness.

These particular jars contain:
2 large Kale leaves
1 Cucumber
2 Apples
2 Celery stalks
6 grapes
1 Lemon

The best part of this hobby? Knowing that Nate is getting more veggies than he ever has. And if you have some extra produce laying around that you don't want to spoil just juice it! I had a surplus of grapes and apples this morning so I made a pitcher of apple grape juice- its sweet and perfect with breakfast.

Have you tried juicing and have recipes you love? I'd love to hear about them! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment