Wednesday, September 4, 2013

OUTFIT No. 17

 Francescas Dress // Target Cardigan // Forever 21 Necklace

Our evening walks are something I savor in Spring, Summer, and Fall.  We are lucky enough to live in a pretty quiet neighborhood and our walks are a great time to unwind and catch up on the day. Along the way there is a house that has these crazy blooms (pictured above)- do they not look straight out of a Dr. Seuss book? Love how whimsical they are!

Tonight Stella Bean and I are kickin' it on our own while N is working late (bummer dude). I watched a really neat documentary titled Yoga Is: A Transformational Journey. I have been wanting to research the different kinds of yoga out there- I was recently inspired by this video that Equinox posted. Yoga is just so powerful and beautiful! Plus her bod is pretty rockin', I wouldn't mind having that ;)

For the rest of the night I think Bean and I are going to curl up on the couch with dinner (black bean burger for me!) and start reading through Alicia Silverstone's The Kind Diet. Pretty excited to get new recipes in our repertoire.

Happy Hump Day! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment