Thursday, October 3, 2013

OUTFIT No. 21

 she wore: H&M dress // Forever 21 booties // Target Sweater and Bag
he wore: H&M button down // 21Men pants // Chucks

This dress is one of my recent H&M finds and I l.o.v.e it! It is one of those easy to style dresses- wear it alone, wear it belted, wear it layered! And this tote is note worthy in my opinion, now that I don't have a super small locker to cram my belongings into at work I can carry as big of a bag as I want. The simple structure of this bag makes it versatile and chic no matter what I am doing! But enough about clothing ...

Tonight was a very special night- Nate and I participated in the Leukemia and Lymphoma Societies Light the Night walk in honor of my grandfathers. We lost them to both of these cancers so it is always an honor to walk with others who have survived, those who have lost loved ones, and those who chose to support this wonderful initiative in curing and bettering the lives of those with cancers of the blood.

Giving can be a really difficult thing to do- especially if you feel your cash flow is low. I have put a lot of charitable opportunities on the back burner but am hoping in the coming year to give with a happy heart because at the end of the day I know there are others who have an even lower cash flow or a hardship that I can't imagine living through. I think it is good to remember that no matter how little I have to give, it is still more than nothing. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment