Wednesday, October 23, 2013

OUTFIT No. 24

 She wore: Forever 21 Denim and Sweater // Old Navy Vintage Tee // Sam and Libby for Target boots

We have a bike trail not far from our little apartment, it's shaded in the summer, gorgeous in the fall, it's where we go running and occasionally walk Stella this way when she seems ambitious (the pug life!), and its one of my favorite things about our neighborhood. I have had the serious itch to move once our lease is up but this trail would be missed for sure. 

It is hump day! Wednesday always feel awesome now- my work schedule is jam packed Monday- Wednesday and then all I have to do is get through a short day Thursday and I am off Fridays. Which lately means farmers market with my sister and this week I am planning on an afternoon of cooking and creating a bit of a vegan test kitchen! I am working on creating a solid menu for the coming week and work out some new recipes and focus on creating more balanced meals everyday- this is probably the one area I struggle with. It is a lack of preparedness, really, so definitely an area to work on. 

Also on the to-dos: work on some fun crafty projects, clean up my train wreck of a work area, and research some yoga studios- I am loving this wave of inspiration and motivation right now! ♥

1 comment:

  1. To participate a formal party you always need a good dress. For me, I love wearing a black bodycon midi dress. It makes me look sexy and it's comfortable.

    ReplyDelete