Thursday, October 31, 2013

OUTFIT No. 26

 Forever 21 Jacket and Denim // Target Scarf and Boots // H&M Sweatshirt

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

I never used to get into Halloween much- Nate enjoys the holiday and I think he has rubbed off on me a bit ;) I have enjoyed watching all the costumes on Instagram and creating my own simple Jewel Thief costume for work, and tonight I think we are going to take it easy (there is some nasty weather brewing outside) and light some candles, eat some pizza, and enjoy some seasonal Pumking.

I wore this outfit last weekend when the Fall days were glowing with color and still had a little warmth! I can't believe tomorrow is November 1st, but I am excited to get ready for the holidays (and my birthday!), try some new vegan 'comfort food' recipes, and come up with more fun indoor activities/traditions.

So again, happy Halloween, and happy last day of October- here is to good vibes for an awesome November! Cheers! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment