Friday, November 22, 2013

FA LA LA LA AND ALL THAT

Its that time of year again- the time of year where red and green, gold and silver, glitter, ribbon, twine, tinsel, and glue go a-muck and take over your dining room table. The time of year your husband begs you to cool it on the Martha Stewart glitter and asks if another round of handmade ornaments is necessary. A crafters mind is over ran with projects and Pinterest is like morphine ... you must have more.

And it really is a good thing!

And I love it!

Last weekend I started on this long and treacherous crafty road and I haven't looked back. In fact I am almost done with my Christmas projects for the year and I can't help but feel slightly triumphant and sad at the same time. I am excited to share some of these projects with you all over the next few weeks but until then here are some fun things I have found on Pinterest lately you might enjoy ...

DIY colorful bottle brush trees look so chic

It is all about the presentation with gift wrapping this year

Some pretty Holiday wall hangings add sparkle and shine (I already completed my version of this!)

Tag it with something whimsical this year

Follow along with me on Pinterest, and tell me what you are making this weekend?! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment