Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014 JOURNAL

 New Years Eve is finally upon us and I am so excited to share with you my new journal for the coming year. The past two months I have been hard at work practicing positive thinking and gratefulness, manifesting a new way of thinking is hard! Nate and I started in November with small journals recorded in (almost) every night of grateful thoughts and I loved how it was a positive reflection at the end of the day. So it got me thinking on how I could roll this into a daily practice and how to take it one step farther (I do love a challenge).
The process is simple, buy a journal and allot two pages a day. One to reflect on all the good things that have happened that day, thankful thoughts for another day accomplished and the other page to use as a place to write the positive thoughts I am currently trying to manifest. I do visualization when I can but sometimes writing out an affirmation helps me solidify and strengthen that thought within myself.

I am excited to see how this helps my practice of changing my thought patterns and I think it will be really fun to look back a year from now and see all the positive things that happened to me over the year in black and white!

I hope everyone is having an amazing last day of 2013- our is simple and mostly at home, just the way I like it. Besides getting an oil change (responsible adult thing to do) and picking up soup for lunch (Gee, I love Panera) we are hanging out at home cleaning out desks, prepping our new calendars and spending lots of QT on the couch. I love a quiet NYE. Tonight is take out and champagne, what are your plans?

I hope no matter what you do, you have a safe and wonderful night .... HAPPY NEW YEAR! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment