Tuesday, December 24, 2013

BE MERRY

This photo was an outtake from our Christmas card photo sesh and it just makes me smile

I can't believe its Christmas Eve already- the past week has flown by and obviously I have been sucked into the whirlwind so much I haven't had much time for the blog. Its been a strange feeling not being in the thick of it with a retail job- I actually had to plan time to get my shopping done instead of just hopping through the mall on my breaks and getting it done during my lunch hour. 

On the whole it has been much less stressful, my spirits have stayed up where in the past by now I would be an exhausted zombie one bah humbug away from being a scrooge. Today I actually felt ... light. And I sang Christmas carols very VERY loudly all the way home from work ;) 

I have been taking stock of my blessings this season and there are a lot. Three things I am most grateful for right here and now ...

1. My Mister and Stella Bean- I can't imagine coming home and not having them waiting there for me. There are a million and one things I could say here about them but I am sure you can imagine!
2. Spending Christmas Eve at home- we have planned a relaxing night together before the bustle of tomorrow. A fun new game to try, A Muppet Christmas Carol, and flannel pajamas for everyone! 
3. Having more than enough- I look under our tree and see gifts for others, knowing that N and I have more than enough for ourselves it was gratifying to solely focus on others. We are working on changing our Christmas traditions to incorporate more of this amazing giving feeling.

I am excited for 2014 planning and some posts leading up to the New Year to help you get excited for making your own goals! So much inspiration right now to be better, do better, and make a difference in my life and others.  A lot of taking record of what you are grateful and envisioning your future! 

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Eve that is full of wonderment and love ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment