Friday, December 20, 2013

OUTFIT No. 33

she wore: Old Navy Sweater // Forever 21 Leggings and Boots // Target Snood
he wore: Threadless Airstream Tee // H&M pants // 21Mens Hoodie

Well its 1 o'clock and this girl is still sitting on the couch in jammies watching reruns of Hart of Dixie (new addiction, thank you netflix) and debating on what I want to do with myself for the few hours between now and N's holiday work partayyy. 

I am leaning strongly towards keeping my spot on the couch. In case you were wondering.

It's hard to believe Christmas is in 5 days- I know everyone is thinking the same thing. I think my staying in the couch is a passive act of avoiding the bustle. I have yet to complete gift shopping. I haven't baked any cookies. We still have multiple Christmas movies to watch and I haven't planned our Christmas morning spectacular breakfast. Yikes.

Nate and I opted out of gifts for each other this, which has been an interesting mentality to adopt. We have everything and then some so we didn't want to simply purchase frivolous things we didn't need right now. Instead of spending our few hours together Christmas morning opening gifts and rushing out the door to see family we are going to take it easy and eat some delicious food and relax a little before a day of celebrating. I am really looking forward to it!

I do believe that the anticipation of being lazy and relaxed on Christmas has made me lazy and relaxed about the whole holiday so I am just going to go with it this year. Maybe purchase some cookies, finish gift shopping tomorrow, and wing it at the grocery on Monday ;)

Hows your holiday planning going? ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment