Tuesday, January 7, 2014

WINTER ESSENTIALS


Living in the Midwest I am all too familiar with combating winter dryness (Polar Vortex, anyone?). I've learned that as soon as the furnaces kick on I better kick my hydration routine into gear. Above are some of my favorite products and natures natural cures for dry skin, no need to pass on a healthy glow!

Clockwise from top Left: Kiss My Face lotions- all of their products are amazing but I love their lotions. Naturally made so good for you and the earth! // Gloves- wear them! Exposing skin to harsh cold is one of the worst things you can do, prevent cracked knuckles by covering up. // H2O- the best way to keep hydrated from the inside out, at least 60 oz a day is necessary for your body have enough of the good stuff to go around. // Josie Maran Argan Oil- the only thing I use to moisturize my face with these days. I use it morning and night and love the light feeling. // Coconut Oil- if you have super dry spots try rubbing coconut oil on it, you'll notice the natural healing properties of this oil work quickly to get rid of those super itchy spots. // Carmex- I am a chapstick snob, I am all about consistency and this chapstick wins in every category: protection, longevity, scent, texture. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment