Wednesday, August 7, 2013

AT HOME

 A few weeks ago I had some fun with these fabric pastels- they were easy and a low stress craft (sometimes its nice to have an easy, not so complicated creative moment) and I liked finally making hers and his pillow cases! I purchased the cases at IKEA and pretty much just winged it with no real planning. I have two more cases waiting and I am thinking Mr and Mrs this time ;)
A few more moments from around our home today ...
 Stella being camera shy // pretty rug and bright toes // I made this centerpiece by wrapping yarn around Styrofoam balls.

Tomorrow is my Friday and I am so ready for this three day weekend! We are celebrating my sister graduating college, my mother-in-laws birthday, having a much needed date night, and Lord willing I will be resting up and feeling refreshed by Monday! Happy Wednesday! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment