Wednesday, August 14, 2013

OUTFIT No. 12

she wore: Old Navy Dress // Forever 21 heels // American Apparel Clutch

Fun fact- my dress and shoes combined don't add up to the cost of that awesome American Apparel clutch! Don't you just love a good bargain? The dress is a few years old but I love the easy breezy cotton and the heels were a 5.99 steal from Forever- they go with everything. 'Nuff said.

In our little city we have a nice little neighborhood near downtown called the Oregon District- it is full of charm, vintage shops, galleries, eateries, and tree lined brick streets with adorable old homes. We ate at one of those charming eateries and then decided to pull down one of the side streets to snap these photos and it was amazing. One of those hot summer evenings, the street was pretty quite, the sunlight was perfect and then ... attack of the mosquitoes! Oh well, you can't win them all ;)

This has been one heck of a week with a lot of emotional roller coastering (yea, I made it a verb) but tonight I am on one of the ups and I am ready to celebrate! I am thinking some vegan tacos and a corona light are in my near future! ♥ Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment