Tuesday, September 10, 2013

TASTY TUESDAY

Its Tasty Tuesday again! I think I am going to have to do all my 'blog cooking' on the weekends because these evening photos are the pits. But hey, you get the idea.

Thanks to the creative foodie Emma on A Beautiful Mess I have discovered the world of Infused Olive Oil. Sounds pretty swank, right? I love making things like this at home- it makes it easier to not eat out! I made a few changes to her original but here is how you make this super simple but pretty fancy olive oil ...

You Need:
8oz olive oil
4 garlic cloves
3 springs of rosemary

Place all items in pan over medium high heat. Warm for 6-8 minutes and then strain out ingredients. Pour what you will use and then store what is left in an air tight container. Serve with Balsamic Vinegar. 


Yum! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment