Monday, September 16, 2013

THAT ONE TIME WE MET XANDER ...

This was by far the most fun I have had at the Cincinnati Comic Expo. I mean ... we met Xander. I wasn't a Buffy fan until later in life but Xander was definitely my second favorite character (after reformed Spike, naturally). The episode where Xander lost his eye devastated me and it felt so good to tell Mr. Brendon about these feelings ... I know. Major geek points for that- but whatever guys. He was super personable and a great hugger- he made my day!

Obviously we also met Iron Man, some Star Wars characters, and Nate met the Blue Ranger. It was fun, it was nerdy, and I am looking forward to next weekend when we visit the Columbus Con ... I won't even know what to do with myself with all this comic craziness concentrated into one weeks time!

Nate- you're a lucky man that I love and support you and can enjoy these shenanigans.

... I especially enjoyed Xander. Yup, I would hug him again. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment