Monday, September 23, 2013

WHY OUR WEEKEND WAS AWESOME ...

1. We met Stan 'The Man' Lee. And we got to take this awesome photo with an awesome grade school class photo backdrop. note the scrunched-nose-too-excited smile I am sporting, you can read me like an open book.

2. We also saw William Shatner and Lou Ferrigno. From afar, but still.

3. It felt like fall so long walks and open windows were necessary.

4. We tried Blue Moon Pumpkin Ale for the first time- not too shabby.

5. I started making a set of cloth napkins- I am not 100% sure why this makes me so happy but it does. Maybe because it has been on my to-do list for awhile. I will hopefully be posting a short how-to later this week. (They are ridiculously easy)

6. I finally got iOS 7 on my phone! Woot! It took 5 days of me pouting that everyone had it but me and a trip to the apple store so a tech could do it- I would be the only one to get an error message every time I went to update.

7. Since we only have Netflix I get to see all my favorite shows a season behind- New Girl has season 3 up and I may or may not  have watched too many ... weekends are meant for mini marathons, right?

8. I bought this dress at H&M and am afraid I will be living in it from now until forever. I also got this one - I am sucker for looking like I am wearing a chic sack.

9. I read this post by Bonnie and could relate entirely.

10. It is now Autumn!!!

11. I spent the whole weekend with my little family, how could I not have had an awesome one?! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment