Friday, February 21, 2014

BAKED APPLES

A few weekends ago I was craving something sweet but still healthy. I had a basket full of apples and thought it might be time to try baking some! After a quick google search I found a simple, low maintenance, almost no clean-up recipe thanks to Wenderly.
Here is how to make your own:
-Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
-Slice apples into thin slices- I used my slicer and then thinned them some more
-Place apples on individual squares of foil
-Sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon. I did this with out measuring but the original recipe uses 1 tsp cinnamon, 2 tablespoons brown sugar.
Wrap up the apples into little pouches and place on your baking sheet. Bake for 25 minutes until apples are soft and glazed.
 And that is it. Simple, delicious, and much better than a candy bar ;)

Happy Baking ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment